THE EFFECT OF EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING ON THE PURCHASE OF MILLENNIAL GENERATION (STUDY ON CONSUMERS OF LOCALLY BREWED COFFEE SHOPS IN SEMARANG CITY)
This study aims to find out consumer buying actions based on experiential marketing in the free generation of coffee shop consumers in Semarang City. The population in this study is the entire generation of independent consumers who drink coffee at locally brewed coffee shops. The number of samples is 120 respondents, with the sampling technique used is accidental sampling. The research data source is primary data, with data collection techniques using questionnaires. Multiple linear regression data analysis technique. The results of the analysis using the multiple linear regression equation show that the variables sense, think, act and related variables have a positive effect on consumer buying actions, while feeling has a negative and significant effect on consumer buying actions. The results of the test for the coefficient of determination R2 showed 84.1%. It can be concluded that the marketing experience variable can explain the variation of the consumer-purchasing variable while the remaining 15.9% of consumer buying-action is explained by other variables outside this research model. The results of the suggestion test accept the influence of sense, think, act, related variables and reject the influence of feeling variables. Results.
Sense, Feel, Think, Act, Relate, Consumer Buying Action.