DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT TO STRENGTHEN TOURISM SUPPLY CHAIN POTENTIAL OF PARTICIPATORY COMMUNITY-BASED TOURISM ENTERPRISES
This study was a research program to integrate studies on storage system, intelligent information recommendation application, and social media to strengthen the potential of the community-based tourism supply chain. The series of research project consisted of 3 sub-researches focused on collecting data from population and sample mutually to develop a digital presentation model that can effectively strengthen the tourism supply chain. There were 52 groups of population answering the Likert Scale questionnaire and joining semi-structured in-depth interview to allow the interviewee to express their opinions independently. Then the community enterprises with a readiness level of 80% or more were selected were selected for each research project consistently. Finally, when the research results of each sub-research project were obtained, a website was created to compile the research results into a research project series. The study found that the 8 tourism community enterprises qualified to participate in research projects with 80% or more readiness, ranked in category B at the most, accounting for 15.38%,andthe least 1 enterprise in category A or 1.92%.Overall 9 community enterprises were able to participate in research projects, representing 17.30%. When integrating the research results into a website, it was found that the sub-research results consisted of 3 parts: number 1 displaying the digital addition point in the storage system, number 2 showing the download point of the intelligent information recommendation application, and number 3 exposing the data link to display on social media.
Digital, Tourism, Community Enterprise, Supply Chain