SEM PLS ANALYSIS OF WORK SPIRIT AND WORK ENVIRONMENT ON PERFORMANCE OF EDUCATIONAL ASN EMPLOYEES IN THE ENVIRONMENT OF THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF PADANG
This study aims to analyze and determine the effect of work enthusiasm and environment on ASN employees’ performance. The academic staff at Padang State University (UNP). The population in this study amounted to 350 people and a sample of 78 people using the Slovin formula. The analytical method used is the Structural Equation Model Pls to see the relationship of each variable with its indicators or each variable’s construct. The analysis results show that work enthusiasm has a positive and significant effect on the performance of ASN Education Personnel employees in the UNP environment. Likewise, the work environment has a positive and significant effect on the performance of ASN Education Personnel employees in the UNP environment. The contribution of work enthusiasm and work environment to the performance of ASN Education Personnel in UNP is 44.6%, and other variables outside of this study influence the remaining 55.4%.
Morale, Work Environment, Performance, SEMPls.