ANALYSIS OF FACTORS AFFECTING THE BACKLOG CLOSE-OUT PROJECT AND ITS IMPLICATIONS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF NON-FINANCIAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENTS IN PETROCHEMICAL COMPANIES
The purpose of this research is to analyze the influence of Detail Engineering Design (DED), field work, as built drawings, and backlog close out projects to ESD non-financial performance of Petrochemical companies. The method used is quantitative. Data collection technique by means of purposive sampling. The data obtained were then processed using SEM-PLS. Findings: The results showed that Detailed engineering design has no effect on the backlog close-out project on ESD non-financial, Field work has a positive and significant effect to the backlog of close-out projects, as-built drawings have a positive and significant effect on the backlog of close-out projects, Detailed engineering design has a positive and insignificant effect on ESD non-financial performance, Fieldwork has a significant negative effect on ESD non-financial performance, and the close-out project backlog variable has a positive and significant effect on ESD non-financial performance at Petrochemical companies. The r-square value indicates that the Detail Engineering Design, field work, and as-built drawings are able to explain the variability of the backlog close-out project construct by 68.1%, and the remaining 31.9% is explained by other constructs outside studied in this research. While the Detail Engineering Design, fieldwork, as-built drawings, and close-out backlogs are able to explain the variability to ESD non-financial performance constructs of 98.7%, and the remaining 1.3% is explained by other constructs outside those examined in this research.
As Built Drawings, Backlog Close Out Projects, Detail Engineering Design, Fieldwork, Non-Financial Performance.